Wednesday, September 23, 2015

How does a couple wishing to start a family maximize their chances of having a baby girl? having a baby boy? We've heard of positioning, timing,...

All myths. the sex of the child is pretty much 50/50,
although if the man comes from a family of boys, it seems they tend to have boys also,
but if he is the only boy with 3 sisters... he will likely have a very slight chance of
having mostly girls also. I'm not a physician, just from experience...my father has 5
sisters and 1 brother and between the 7 of them had 13 children, all girls but 1. This
is not the only case like this I've experienced.


I hope you
just have a healthy baby either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is the meaning of the 4th stanza of Eliot's Preludes, especially the lines "I am moved by fancies...Infinitely suffering thing".

A century old this year, T.S. Eliot's Preludes raises the curtain on his great modernist masterpieces, The Love...